What you’ll learn
- Practical ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Network hacking and defenses
- Active Directory exploitation tactics and defenses
- Common web application attacks
- How to hack wireless networks
- Learn how to write a pentest report
- Understand the security threats affecting networks and applications
- OWASP Top 10
- IT security trends
- Basic IT knowledge
- For Mid-Course Capstone: A subscription to hackthebox is suggested, but not required to complete the course.
- For Wireless Hacking: A wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (links provided in course).
- For Active Directory Lab Build: A minimum of 16GB of RAM is suggested. Students can still participate in the course, but may experience slow lab environments.
If You are beginner then you should also enrol in the course for free.
Here I am providing the free link to course